Thursday, April 12, 2012

2L Status

The thing about being part time is that if you use summer and intersessions the right way, you'll be like me, who will be a 3L at the end of my fall semester! AND I'm still only taking 9 credits in the fall - and going three days a week! Trusts and Estates, Professional Responsibility, and Comprehensive law. I'm taking a heavy summer load, and a heavy intersession load, but I can't wait to graduate and get out of school! :)

It's exciting and terrifying all at the same time to be so close (yet so far) from actually graduating. :)

Oh - we had Barrister's Ball a couple of weeks ago. For as much crap as I talked about it last year - I actually had an amazing time with my friends! We had such a fun table and a fun group that I was laughing all night long. There was some drama towards the end, but hey - haters gonna hate - right? Or at least that's what someone told me that night.

I also was elected to the SBA e-Board which is so exciting. I'm glad to help, and I'm getting such good, positive feedback from my classmates that I'm really excited about it. Sounds like next year is going to be a really amazing year with a really amazing (for the most part) group of people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment