Sunday, August 19, 2012

School's starting tomorrow!

Four classes with some heavy hitters like Trusts & Estates and Professional Responsibility, and I just don't feel ready to get back into it. But that's what I get for not really taking a break. Our little trip out of state was awesome, and we had such a good, relaxing time.

I'm also starting my new job tomorrow, so nervous doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling. I'm still in shock that they want me(!!!!) to come work at a firm, and to hire me on once I pass the bar. I'm so so so excited, I can't even tell you.

I'm also taking a terrorism class this semester with an awesome professor that I'm really looking forward to. That, and being in school w/ the bf is always a plus. :)

Well, that's all while he sleeps off an awesome night last night with our law school friends. I will update soon and let everyone know how the first week of school/new job went! :)

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment