Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blawg Neglect

I've been in my old non-law school life for a few weeks. And it's been all around glorious. I'd forgotten what it's like to nap and not have any commitments at night! :) Alas, we go back Tuesday, so I'm back in the thick of it. I've been hanging out at some of the admissions events (as an sba rep, not a creepy person) talking with the new students, and I can't help but wondering if I was that freaked out when we started. And then I realized that yes, I indeed was that freaked out before school started. So it's been going trying to talk them down from the ledge and meeting some new people.

Other than that, just trying to get through the readings and get ready to back into the swing of things. April 25th has a big target on it on my calendar. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment