Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Law school friends

So, I have a friend through my ex who is attending a law school in Chicago. He started at the same time I did, and is going to a great school out there. Unfortunately, he's a newly wed, and his wife didn't move with him (that's a whole other story for a whole other day, though). However, I heard that he's lonely out there. And that makes me bummed for him. I've met some pretty awesome people in law school so far, and I'm sort of bummed that not everyone is having that same experience. It's pretty awesome to get put in a group for a semester with people that are awesome and that you get along and connect with. I'm not sure how I'd fair if I was stuck with other people (as it is, only 3/4 of us really get along). But, alas its nice to have people that I can talk to and be friends with that I go to school with and get what it's like. Plus there's no way I would have met them otherwise, and they're pretty cool.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to getting midterms over with and going on fall break for a week. An old family friend is coming into town, and told me to, "put my drinkin' shoes on," so that should be interesting at the very least. I'm going out of town this weekend, which I'm really looking forward to. It'll be relaxing and fun and I'll still have to get some school stuff done, but that's okay.

Anyway, apparently now that I'm an SBA rep (or at least I think I am- this school is confusing), I have to go to a 'Boot Camp' meeting today after lunch w/ K. Fun stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment