Saturday, September 11, 2010

Papers, Papers, and more Papers

Why is it that before law school, when they're scaring you, they focus on case briefing? I mean, out of everything I'm doing, I find case briefing probably the easiest. Now, this is probably because I also have a study group where we go over the cases before class to make sure we have the right concepts, but I really find this the least cumbersome out of everything. It takes less time then the piles of reading, and everything else...especially the papers. Oh god, why do I have so many papers assigned? I knew I'd have them in the legal writing class, but in criminal law I have 2, and in contracts I have 1. Why did no one tell me about the papers before starting law school?? Ugh!

Sorry for the complain-y content. I'm avoiding IRAC-ing a case for one of the said papers, and thought I'd vent a little steam. BTW, does anyone else have IRAC as IREAC? My law school seems to favor this, but I'm not quite sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment