Monday, July 26, 2010

1920 pages and the smallest font ever

...make up Black's Law Dictionary. Holy hell, this thing must weigh about a billion* pounds! If this is what I'm looking forward to with all of my law books, maybe I should use the rolling bag the school so nicely gave me.

Unfortunately, I'm at work running on about 2 hours of sleep and have a crazy painful sinus infection. I'm strangely okay with it since I'm hoping I can get all the sickness out before school starts. Fortunately I have a super cool boss, and am going to leave work probably momentarily. I have a little guilt over it since I'm taking Friday off as well, but I'm useless sitting here in this much pain.

Off to get some work done before I get to go home and try and sleep.

*this may be a slight exaggeration

No comments:

Post a Comment