Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer before 1L

I'm sitting at my desk reading law blogs, tired of work and of being so busy, and wondering if I shouldn't have taken more time off this summer. Between working out 3-4 nights a week, and working full time, I feel exhausted, and completely unprepared. I doubt that it's really because of everything that I have going on, as far as I can tell, everyone else feels completely unprepared too.

I've spent my day working and scouring the internet for what  note taking software I want to use, and I've figured out that I'm going to download Circus Ponies when I get home and give that a whirl, since I can't use Microsoft One Note on my mac.

I feel like I should be preparing and really learning how to functionally use this mac so that when school starts I'm ready to go.

Here's to hoping law school isn't a dark black hole with no social life and not a minute to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment