Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Finals and Papers

Classes are officially over for the semester! And my paper is about 85% done, thank god. It's due Monday, and Tuesday is my Contracts final. Crim Law isn't until the following Monday, so right now I'm just trying to finish my paper and work contracts. Since my whole outline is pretty much memorized, I'm not feeling too far behind the gun, thank god. Work is also super slow this week, which has helped to give me some extra time in the library slaving away.

Other than that, on the personal side, I'm really looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with my family, and having a day off (even though I'm sure I'll have my macbook and my paper out). I've figured out that it's possible to just sort of go go go go go in law school, but if I don't take the necessary time to screw around, then I end up paying for that in the end. Breaks, screwing around, and stepping away from law school are as necessary as doing the assigned reading. For example, I've been editing my paper for an hour, but am now screwing around. And tomorrow, when I'm off work at noon? I will come here and finish the paper. Since I know that I have that built in time, it makes it much easier for me to be able to breath, and take some time to just tak ea load off today.

No comments:

Post a Comment