Saturday, November 27, 2010

Choices

Disclaimer, I stole this picture from My Life In Words, but it's incredibly appropriate for my life right now.

I'm at an interesting crossroads in my personal life right now, and I have no idea what to do. Coupled with the fact that I have finals for the next two weeks, I don't know what I was thinking getting myself into this mess. But, when you think one thing could be really amazing, but its just the wrong time, sometimes you make the wrong choice. Or the right one. Or you just keep slogging through, and hope that everything works out in the end. I guess we'll see. Here's to hoping at the very least.




Other than that, it's study study study study study at law school right now. The great thing is that it'll be over in just a few short weeks, for another 6 weeks. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment