Friday, November 5, 2010

I over commit myself

I really do have an issue with over committing myself. I have a packed weekend of studying at the library, and a concert tomorrow night. I'm sitting here trying to figure out how I can find time to pick up my car, go home, do laundry, clean up a bit, shower, and squeeze a nap in there all before dinner. And on top of that? My co-worker's son is in Afghanistan and I guess in some pretty bad conditions, so we're sending care packages. And my part of the care package? Making a billion cookies and vacuum sealing them, and praying to god that they get there and are edible when they do. Oh, and buying baby wipes. Cause they don't get to shower. So, sometime in the next few weeks I'm gonna be baking like crazy.

I just want a night off to curl up on the couch and watch TV. Or even to curl up on my bed and just...sleep.

Oh, there's a summer abroad study in Austria. AUSTRIA.

Look at that place, who wouldn't want to go? So now when I'm not studying for finals like a crazy person, I'm looking up Austria. And euro train lines to the rest of Europe. And festivals in Europe. And what friends are stationed in Europe. And plane flights to Europe.

And you know, just day dreaming in general about Austria. :)

I guess we're also petitioning the SBA to start our own evening students group this semester. It's gonna be interesting, but I think really, really good. And not to be stuck on resumes, but all of this is going to look amazing on my resume.

Yes, big law, you know you want me. Too bad I want nothing to do with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment