Friday, October 8, 2010

Miderms are over

My memo is all turned in, and my contracts midterm is over. I have to write a small IRAC essay for my Criminal Law class, but I have a few days to do that, thank god.

I'm not sure how I did on my Contracts mid term. I know that I struggled with the MBE questions, and probably missed 4-5 of them. I'm comfortable with that, since he's taking the average of the top 10 grades and making that the 100%. As far as the essay, I was really happy with it. I got done with it about 15 minutes early, and was able to go back in and edit and make sure that I defined everything. Overall, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Fall break! I'm excited. My house is being listed for sale, so I'm going to spend part of tomorrow and Sunday re-arranging things (my roommate moved out), and getting ready for the house stager to come over Monday. How crazy is it that I have a house stager? The real estate agent is providing her, so I feel like I should just take the help and laugh about the whole experience. Hopefully it'll help my house sell that much faster.

Other than that I have big plans to get a manicure and split a bottle of wine with a friend, and overall, just catch up on some sleep and get organized. I'm stoked! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment