Friday, June 22, 2012

Law Nerd Alert!

Exciting news! I'm going to be spending a week on the east coast in the fall, and that includes a couple of days in DC! The Supreme Court will be newly in session then so the plan is to try and get in and hear some oral arguments. I'm so stoked - I thought I'd have to wait a few years to put this trip off, but nope - tickets are booked and I am ready to go!

I'm pretty excited to see all the other nerdy things, the Pentagon, Washington Monument, the Vietnam Memorial Wall, The Capitol, White House, etc. However, in trying to tour the White House, there's a lotta hoops to jump through. Kind of crazy I had to go through my Senator to try and get a tour, and won't know until two weeks before our trip.

Anyway - my question to everyone out there - besides all the things I've listed, what are the must sees? And any tips on how early to get there to wait to see the oral args? I've never been so I'm really really excited and could use any and all advice.

Thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete