Monday, October 8, 2012

Washington DC

So I spent fall break in Baltimore with my boyfriends family and kids, and it was amazing. We went to a wedding, spent time with his family, and caught up on sleep. It's a beautiful part of the country, and the leaves were changing from green to red and it was gorgeous.

One of the highlights was by far visiting DC. I got to see all the memorials and spend time in the Capitol, the White House, the Supreme Court, and the National Archives. I had an amazing time seeing everything that we've studied so hard. I loved it - it was a really impactful trip and a lot of fun.

Seeing the Supreme Court, and the statute of Marshall and all the quotes on the wall, the old desks and gavels was so amazing. It was a really awesome experience, one that every law student should have.

Unfortunately, now it's back to the grind. Almost done with law school! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment