Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Holidays

I love Christmas and the holidays. I seriously do. But being engaged during the holidays? Beyond. I don't know what to do with myself now that school is out...but today we went looking at wedding venues...came home, decorated a gingerbread house and tree all while discussing our first dance song. Which, we picked, so yay.

I can't believe that school is almost over. I have exactly one year left...I could not be more excited. So glad I have an awesome bar study group and things are good. Law school has been a crazy journey for me, but with a year left? I can honestly say its been amazing. I met my husband here, I've made a ton of great friends, landed an amazing job (and made some mistakes, dont get me wrong). But, law school has changed me for the better and given me so many amazing tools. I'm so thankful I made the decision to jump in head first, even when it was really hard and terrible and there was a ton of studying in front of me. Hands down one of the best decisions ever.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still keep randomly reading your blog. Glad everything is working out for you! -Random Stranger

    ReplyDelete