Wednesday, December 11, 2013

GRADUATION!!!!



And...this is it! I gradate on Saturday. All of my papers and tests and finals are turned in, and I am officially DONE! It feels...so surreal. So unbelievably bigger than I thought it would, but yet also just like any other day. I dont think its set it quite yet...but I am also so so excited. Law school was amazing. It was everything I had hoped it would be and more. Academically, socially, emotionally, mentally it was harder and easier in weird ways. I learned so much about myself and met some amazing people (including my husband!). It's been one hell of a journey, and I am so so glad that I did it!!

1 comment:

  1. I know this was posted some time ago, but I just wanted to say that is so motivating for me (currently a law student) to see this. It's nice to be reminded that all of this will come to an end!

    ReplyDelete