Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Finals and Finals!

There is an awesome post here that I read yesterday about 6 hours before my first law school final ever, and it helped. Especially because I have been constantly surrounded by a 1-upper. And I realized, when I was sitting in my contracts final and working through every single problem, and having no problem answering them, that I had it. And that I had let all these other people psych me out, get me all freaked out, and then spend 24579834539475 hours in a study room going over the stuff that I already had down.  It's crazy, how people play this mental game in law school. Unbelievable really.

The good thing is that I've finally sort of figured out the study group situation as a whole, and I get it now. Bar review was fun last semester every Thursday night, but if I would have spent that time more productively...man the stress would be off now. That's not to say that I won't ever go out next semester, but Thursday nights would have been so freaking helpful if I would have just figured this stuff out.

It's hard to imagine that just a couple of months ago I was stressing over what to wear to orientation, and now I'm sitting in the library cutting down my outlines in sweat pants and a sweat shirt. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment