5. Pretty much anything homemade at this point. I'm so used to living on the fly and on the go that I hardly ever get to sit down and enjoy a home cooked meal. So, I really appreciate a home made meal, and I'm not too picky about what it is at this point. :)
4. Sushi. God, I love sushi. Seriously, I bet I could eat sushi everyday. It's fantastic when it's done right. :)
3. Fresh tomato and mozzarella. (Caprese salad). Love love love. Drizzle it with some basalmic vinegar and I'm a happy camper. Oh, and don't forget the basil.
2. Coffee. Is coffee a food? Sometimes it seems like it is. If it's not, it should be. So, I'm making
1. Pad thai. It's the best food, ever! :)