Sunday, February 13, 2011

Six places



I had a busy day today, but I wanted to come and (lazily) put up 6 places. Hopefully I'll have time to edit it tomorrow......

6. Paris. I booked my plane tickets there for this summer, and I can't wait to turn 26 in the city of love. :)

5. San Sebastain, Spain. My favorite Spanish town, that I will once again be visting this summer. Love that my last name is a street there.

4. My head, on a really great and comforting shoulder. That's a place right? Snuggling for the win.

3. My bed, which is so comfortable, and where I'm writing this from right now.

2. Cascade, Id. One of the most charming and adorable small towns ever. One I've been lucky to visit almost every summer since I was a little kid.

1. Manhattan, Ny. Love it, can't wait to go back and visit all my friends! :)

Okay, kind of lame, yeah? But I'll try and edit it later and give more details. Gotta hit the hay tonight. :)

Happy Valentine's Day lovahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment