Saturday, February 12, 2011

What I want...


I feel like a kid in a candy store! Seven wants, and it can be anything, not just realistic things?! Kay, well, here we go....   :)



7. A redo. Silly, I know. But I want to go back to October and do things differently. I hate admitting that, because I had a lot of fun and developed some great relationships, but I wish that I would have done things differently. 



6.  To just be happy and content. Nuff said. 


You're probably thinking, this chick doesn't want any STUFF?! No, uh I didnt say that. So, you know, here's 5 things I'm dying to buy, but haven't because I either haven't gotten around to it, or they're way too expensive. 

5. Let's start off small. I saw this in West Elm and loved it. I always have water on my bedside table, and I adore this (the blue one)water carafe and want it! :) 


4. Since it's Valentine's season, Tiffany's sends me emails about how I should get someone to buy me diamonds everyday.  And the other day, this ring was their email, and I love love it. But, it's $1250, so it's a no go for me. 

It's sorta sad, but I can't really think of anything else that I really want right now. I'm sort of content. 

3. A new, fabulous apartment! I have to move soon and I want to find a great place to live for a few years. 

2. At least one A this semester. :)


1. Love. Well come on, Monday is Valentine's day! And I really need to get back to studying anyway. 



No comments:

Post a Comment