Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Christmas....

I'm out of law school and newly single. Blogging has not been high on my list of things to do, unfortunately. My break has been going great. My house is clean, I've been working out, I've finished my Christmas shopping, I'm catching up on sleep. I love it. Although at first? I was so bored. Seriously, law school is so crazy and frantic, and then all of a sudden I was just......done? It was weird at first, but I'm relaxing back into it now. Still, once a week I'm getting together with a classmate and going over a study guide for one of our courses for next semester. Hopefully this will raise our GPA and give us a bit of a leg up on everyone else. One can hope anyway.

Other than that, I'm just glad to have some time off, but I do miss it. Sad, sad, sad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment