Monday, December 6, 2010

Two for the price of one.

I slacked on yesterday's Reverb10, so here are yesterday and today's.

Yesterdays:

Let go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?

I'm tempted to write about the situation in which I find myself recently single. However, it's a little too soon for that. This year, I'm not sure what I let go of. For one, my insatiable need to control things, and to make sure things go 'as planned'. This year I've been much more relaxed about just going with the flow and not causing too much of a stir unnecessarily. 

I'm not loving these prompts. 

Today: 
Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something
you want to make, but need to clear some time for it?

The last thing I made was a crim law outline. The next thing I want to make is time to sleep. Dislike this prompt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment