Thursday, December 2, 2010

Prompt #3

Prompt: Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid details (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors).

I don't feel like the true moment that I want to pick can be put on here. But I can tell you that it was cold, in warm, heated seats, with a spectacular view of Phoenix after a couple of drinks at Fez. It was an amazing night that stays with me through today. 

My second favorite moment was my first day in law school, at my first time in the library. I was nervous. I didn't know where to sit, whom to sit with, or what to do. I was sweaty, but was wearing jeans, a black top, and my lucky panties. The library smelled like it always smells, and I remember talking to Kyle and Jen. Everything was so vivid, so nerve wracking, but ultimately, so okay. At the end of the night, I felt nothing but relief, and empowerment, that maybe I could do this after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment