Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jumpin on the ole' bandwagon...

So I (like many of you other bloggers) am going to try and keep up with Reverb 10 this year.


The first prompt:


December 1 One Word.
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?

Success.

Crazy, right? My word for 2010 is success. I guess it's because I'm doing what I've always dreamed of. I'm finally, finally going to law school. And the first part of my year was devoted to getting in, and once I did, it was devoted to studying and making it. And I am making it, and that's freaking awesome. For all the complaining I do about the hours and the time and yadda yadda, I freaking love law school. 

The word that I'd like to capture 2011 for me is content. So many things are up in the air for me right now, and I'm a girl that needs to be settled, so it's strange for me, and I am a little discontented. So, for 2011, I'm hoping that things settle, I get what I need, and that I'm content with where I am in life. :)  

See you tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment