Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nuff said

So, I skipped yesterday's Reverb10 prompt. I skipped it, but I'll do two again today. I'll get better at this (I hope).

December 7th Prompt:
Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create, or more deeply connect with in 2011?

Why does everything in the world relate back to law school? :) However, I did discover community in law school. I met a brilliant bunch of wonderful people that for the most part bolster and help each other. I've felt very lucky all semester to have met and made such amazing friends, that I will know for the rest of my life. As far as 2011, I'd like to be more actively involved in my local community. Weird, I know, but I did used to be very involved, and it seems like in 2010 I just let all of that go. So next year, I'm pledging to be more active and more involved in what's going on locally. 

Today's prompt: 
Beautifully different. Thank about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different - you'll find they're what make you beautiful.

This is an interesting prompt. And it feels a bit like horn tooting, which I'm not a fan of. But my most unique feature has always been my crazy name. And I feel like that name has personality and an identity of its own. And that's probably enough said about that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment